Kids Clinic India Private Ltd (referred to as 'we', us', 'Cloudnine') are the authors and publishers of the website www.cloudninefertility.com (http://www.cloudninefertility.com) and its sub domains, if any, (collectively referred to as 'Websites') on the world wide web as well as providers of other software applications, including but not limited to the Applications used for Hospital Information System, Customers Relationship Management, Appointments Management, Call center / Contact center, Mobile applications (referred to as 'App'). All such App s, together with Websites, visited, accessed or used by users are referred to as 'Services'. Cloudnine provides the Services, either on its own or in partnership with its agents, affiliates, associates, representatives or other third parties (together referred to as 'Partners')
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the 'SPI Rules');
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- the type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- how and to whom we will disclose such information.
The nature of services provided by Cloudnine during the course of its business requires Cloudnine to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by Cloudnine from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your mobile number, email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, nationality, date of birth, postal address and pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Health or medical data (such as your LMP, past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history)
- Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details)
The information collected from you by Cloudnine may constitute ‘personal information' or ‘sensitive personal data or information' under the SPI Rules.
Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define 'sensitive personal data or information' of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter;
- Call data records
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- All the information provided to us by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that Cloudnine, either itself or with its Partners, may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information' under the SPI Rules,
- for the purpose of providing you the Services,
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes,
- for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally
Identifiable form to our Partners.
Cloudnine also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized information for commercial use. You hereby consent to such use of such information by Cloudnine and its Partner/s
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
- Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Cloudnine or its Partners.
- Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by Cloudnine from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have browsed any page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with them, normally quitting the browser should ordinarily clear any temporary cookies installed by Cloudnine. We, however, encourage you to use the 'clear cookies' functionality of your browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as Cloudnine cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Cloudnine in electronic form on its or its employees' and Partners' equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Cloudnine takes necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Cloudnine's business.
- No administrator at Cloudnine will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Cloudnine and its Partners do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Cloudnine by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (mailto:email@example.com.) You shall be liable to indemnify Cloudnine, its employees and Partners due to any loss suffered by them due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Cloudnine makes all User information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis.
- Part of the functionality of the Services is assisting the patients, customers and other stakeholders (like doctors, labs, pharmacies, customer care executives and others) to access information relating to them. Cloudnine may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, their doctors or other stakeholders.
- Notwithstanding the above, Cloudnine is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our Partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such Partners and third parties. Further, Cloudnine and its Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Cloudnine and its Partners including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
Cloudnine strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Cloudnine Website, App and Services are not intended for use by minors, Cloudnine respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.